MyJottingz

impressions on my mind coasting through life's journey...



Labor Day Edition

Made some changes to my blog this weekend.
The header banner has been changed. I have also added this cool feature at Aide RSS which analyzes your blog and actually rates your top posts based on how well they were received. You can see my top posts on the right hand side.
Then I have also added my Del.icio.us link roll it is at the bottom on the right.

rss
And lastly I have changed by RSS feed to a full feed from FeedBurner. In case you are wondering what is an RSS Feed? Read my post on what is an RSS Feed.


There has always been a debate where a lot of folks leaned in favor of the partial feed but the tide is changing towards full feeds and I thought I should do the same.

And as always look forward to any comments or suggestions that you as a reader might have toward making this a better blog.

Labels:

If you liked this post , you might want to AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Also for future posts, AddThis Feed Button to my feed using your favorite feed reader

0 Responses to “Labor Day Edition”

Post a Comment









Google
 

Subscribe to my RSS Feed

  • AddThis Feed Button

Get via Email

Top Posts

Links

    • The Best Stuff in the World
    • The Best Web 2.0 Software of 2006

Text Link Ads

Worth a visit




© 2007 MyJottingz | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Top Personal 

Blogs