MyJottingz

impressions on my mind coasting through life's journey...



Easy Disposable Email

You know how you have these websites which force you to enter your email address to read any content.
And once they get your email address you're sure to be spammed with junk email forever.

Well now you do not have to give your personal email address anymore. 2prong.com provides you an email address which you can use.

And you have to nothing but simply load the page and it copies the new email to your clipboard.

They even provide a bookmarklet for Firefox which you can drag to your bookmarks on the tool bar. That's neat.

Labels: , ,

If you liked this post , you might want to AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Also for future posts, AddThis Feed Button to my feed using your favorite feed reader

1 Responses to “Easy Disposable Email”

  1. # Blogger David Stefanini

    Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

    Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

    If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

    Thanks,
    Dave  

Post a Comment









Google
 

Subscribe to my RSS Feed

  • AddThis Feed Button

Get via Email

Top Posts

Links

    • The Best Stuff in the World
    • The Best Web 2.0 Software of 2006

Text Link Ads

Worth a visit




© 2007 MyJottingz | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Top Personal 

Blogs